We are passionate about healthy living, healthy eating and a balanced, organic lifestyle. We believe that it all comes down to the food and product choices we make and through Splendour Box we will bring you the opportunity to taste and try the latest and greatest wholefoods and natural beauty products to hit the market.
Products featuring in Splendour Box will adhere to two or more of the following: refined sugar free, organic, GMO free, RAW, vegan, sustainable, Fairtrade, gluten free, dairy free, no preservatives or additives, chemical and toxin free.
From $21 only including free shipping, this month you’ll discover 7 all natural food and beauty products worth over $55 plus a discount voucher and special recipe, designed by Nikki Heyder from NOOD.
What’s inside the box:
- Minted Rosehip Lip Balm 10g; retails at $9.50 by Intentio
- Turmeric & Lemon Body Scrub or Strawberry & Lime Body Scrub 70g; retails at $10 created by Unicorn Naturals
- Coconut & Lime Body Scrub 40g; retails at $10 for travel size of 100g created by Buff & Polish
- One of La Kult’s range of organic superfoods including Acia Powder, Spirulina Powder, Maca Powder, Camu Camu Powder and Cacao in full sizes retailing at up to $27.95
- 100% Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Powder by Boomers (sample size), retails at $25 for 500g
- Snack Pack 45g by Harvest Box; retails at $3
- Raw Protein Powder Cookie in either Choc Chip or Double Choc chip 45g; retails at $4.80 by Wildly Raw
- Chia & Cacao Bar or Chia & Quinoa Bar 40g; retails at $3 by Kuranda Wholefoods
- 20% off discount voucher by Cotton Fish Australia
- Specially designed recipe by Accredited Nutritional & Wellness Coach and Founder of NOOD, Nikki Heyder.
Throughout the month we will share recipes from nutritionists, chefs and recipe developers, wellness tips and tricks from industry leaders and the stories behind the brands featuring in the box. Stay in touch, follow us on Facebook @splendourbox or Instagram @splendour_box