This super easy and delicious roasted vegetable & pasta recipe has been created by Diana, registered nurse and student at Endeavour College. Diana is also the content creator of the insta accounts @plantbasedliving_ & @momentsofdi_ where she shares inspiring plant-based & whole-food recipes.
Ingredients: No measurements needed as you can make as little or as much as you’d like!
Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
Coriander or other herb of choice
1) Chop organic pumpkin (leave the skin on for extra nutrients), red capsicum, brown mushrooms, red onion and combine with fresh corn kernels, and organic chickpeas.
2) Coat the mixture with 1 TBSP of olive oil or coconut oil and 1- 2 TBSP of Freedom Spices Organic Taco Mix from your November Splendour Box and mix well. Roast at 180C for 25mins.
3) While the vegetables and chickpeas roast in the oven, cook the pasta of choice as per packet instructions.
4) Rinse and stir though roast vegetables and chickpeas.
5) Top with fresh avocado and fresh coriander or herb of choice.