Yummy, crunchy zucchini fries, the perfect side to any summer meal and best of all, the whole family will enjoy them.
Sarah Moore is a registered Nutritionist from Perth, WA. Her approach to nutrition and wellness is practical and family focussed. She doesn’t believe that there is a perfect diet that suits everyone and therefore tailors her nutrition and health information to each and everyone of her clients. If you want to get in touch with Sarah, contact her at www.sarahmoorewellness.com.au
1/2 cup Raw Earth Produce Lupin Crumb
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tspn dried Italian herbs
1 egg, whisked
1 zucchini, washed and cut into chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the Lupin flakes cheese and herbs until combined.
3. Dip each chip into the egg, then toss it in the crumb mixture until evenly covered.
4. Arrange each coated chip on the tray with a small space between each.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until the zucchini is soft and the crumb is golden and crunchy.
6. Serve with a homemade mayonnaise or tzatzki dip.